Look what I picked up at Tendercrop Farms today!
Moochie’s French macarons are hand-crafted in MA by Nina DiBona Pauk using few ingredients and a little Francophile love added. I’ve had French macarons from Paris and from a French café in Québec – Moochie’s are just as authentic, tender, light, and delicious as any of the ones made in France or Québec. Of course I picked up three packages on my way by the refrigerator section of the farmstand: lavender honey, coconut, and creamed honey cinnamon (made with local Epping, NH honey). It was hard not to buy all of the packages. I mean, there are ONLY four in a package. They ring in at $7.99. Worth Stocking up since I’ve been known to stop by Tendercrop just for the macarons and my favorites aren’t in stock. The macarons freeze well and can last 3 months. And, the macaroons can be stored in the refrigerator for a week, but let them come to room temp before eating. In the heat, that’s about 20 minutes until you can eat one. or two. or four.
I’m feeling very French this evening. I think tonight is a bread, cheese, and chilled Sancerre night. Oh, and a few macarons.
Here’s where you can find them now:
- VOLTAGE COFFEE & ART, 295 3RD ST CAMBRIDGE, MA 02142
- HERON POND FARM, INTERSECTION OF RT 107 & RT 150 KENSINGTON, NH 03833
- TOWN WHARF GENERAL STORE, 10 WATER STREET MATTAPOISETT, MA
- THE HARVARD GENERAL STORE, 1 STILL RIVER ROAD HARVARD, MA
- OLIVES & GRACE, 81 PEMBROKE STREET BOSTON, MA
- D SQUARED JAVA, 155 WATER STREET EXETER, NH
- GEORGE HOWELL COFFEE, 311 WALNUT ST NEWTON, MA
- RENDER COFFEE, 563 COLUMBUS AVE BOSTON, MA
- RIDE STUDIO CAFE, 1720 MASS AVE LEXINGTON, MA
- TENDERCROP FARMS, 108 STATE HIGHWAY 1 A NEWBURYPORT, MA
lavender honey macaron
Shell Ingredients: almond flour, sugar, egg whites, cream of tartar.
Filling Ingredients: butter, eggs, honey, sugar, lavender extract.
Macarons contain tree nuts, dairy, and eggs.
2 thoughts on “Moochie’s Macarons!”
What a delightful post! Thank you so much for your kind words Kimberley. Your post made my day! I hope you continue to enjoy Moochie’s Macarons.!
I’m slightly addicted. They are delicious. I hope to see more flavors at Tendercrop!